During this unprecedented time of the Coronavirus, we are all finding ourselves at home…ALOT! Schools are closed, activities canceled, kids are home, we are remote schooling and or home schooling and all of our youth find themselves without their usual routines and activities.
First Tee Central Coast is trying to help by providing some fun and creative ways to keep your kids engaged, mind and body, at home!
We’ve put together a full resource page with activities for the whole family. From word searches to crossword puzzles, challenges, golf games and more, you’ll have hours of activities for you and your kids.
Some of these ideas come from our own First Tee Coaches, participants and alumni and others are borrowed from other First Tee Chapters across the country. We will add content & update as we get more.
We hope you get creative and come up with your own ideas too. If you complete any activities or come up with your own…we’d love to hear from you! You can tag us on social media @TFTCentralCoast on Facebook & Instagram #FirstTeeAtHome, or email to Jessani.TheFirstTee@gmail.com.
We can’t wait to see you again in person…but until then please have some fun at home!
spring session at home:
LINKS TO LEARNING – partnership between pga tour & first tee
- Football Putting & Chipping Game
- Mother’s Day Poetry Project
- Tic TacToe Putting or Chipping
- Coloring Page
- Golf Ball Dribble. How many times can you dribble a golf ball on your golf club? Can you do 1…10…or more? Here’s Coach Owen showing you how it’s done.
- Water Bottle Putting with Coach Owen. How many times in a row can you hit the water bottle?
- At Home Putting Challenge. Thanks to our friends of First Tee Central Mississippi for this one!
- Claire’s Golf Bucket Challenge – Any old bucket will do!
- Ben’s Chipping Drill/ Challenge – Straight from his backyard!
- Coach Kyle’s DIY Putting Cup – How to make your own putting cup from supplies you probably have around the house!
- Putting Cup Challenge – Now that you’ve made that putting cup at home Coach Kyle has a challenge for you!
- Box Golf Learn More
- Yard Golf Read All about it
- Tic Tac Toe Watch video
- Corn Hole Golf Watch Video
- Hula Hoop Golf Watch Video
Golf drills & Skills
- Coach Julia’s Chipping & Pitching Watch Video
- Coach Julia’s 2 Ball Drill Watch Video
- Coach Julia’s Trick Shot Practice Watch Video
- Coach Julia’s Towel Drill – for increased speed & distance watch video
first tee fitness fun
- Our friends at the First Tee of the Sandhills put together this awesome fitness fun plan to keep you moving while at home. Print it out and track your progress each week.
Read All About it Fitness Tracking Sheet Watch Video
crosswords, word searches & more
- Golf Crossword Puzzle
- Golf Crossword Puzzle – Golf Terms 2
- Golf Crossword Puzzle – Basic Definitions
- PLAYer Word Search
- Golf Word Search
- Word Scramble – Age 6-8
- Word Scramble 2 – Age 6-8
- Word Scramble 3 – Age 9-12
- Word Scramble 4 – Age 9-12
steam & Golf
- Claire’s Golf & Science Video Series – Episode 1 Watch Video
- USGA STEM Center
- TGR Foundation
- Art for Kids Hub Videos
core values worksheets
(fill out and email to me @email@example.com I’d love to see your answers)
- Courtesy Worksheet
- Honesty Worksheet
- Responsibility Worksheet
- Respect Worksheet
- Sportsmanship Worksheet
sent in from our participants
Feel inspired? Send me yours…firstname.lastname@example.org or text to (805)637-5042