Welcome to registration for First Tee – Central Coast!
Fall registration is open!
Click on “register now” tab below to get started. If you have any problems with the registration process please read the information below first to trouble shoot and then contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or text/call (805) 637-5042.
REFUND POLICY: Due to smaller class sizes & high demand for space in classes we will only be able to offer refunds up until the first day of class. After this we can offer credit for another session. As long as you contact us prior to the first class we are happy to offer you a refund minus a $10 administrative fee.
IMPORTANT NOTES regarding registration:
- If you are unable to get into your account or receive an error message contact us and we can send you a link to reset your password. This takes care of most issues.
- When creating a NEW account if you do not create a password that fulfills the password requirements, the system will not let you create your account and will just give an error message. If this happens to you open up the page in a new browser (refreshing the page is not enough) and create your account again, making sure your password contains the following: passwords must be at least 8 characters long, contain a capital letter, a number & a special character. If you try a new browser and still cannot create your account, email Jessani at email@example.com and she will create your account for you.
- When registering 2 children or for two classes the sibling/additional class discount is not always being applied. Cost for 2 children, or two classes, in most cases should be $200-$225 depending on the price of the class. You can go ahead and pay the total in your cart & we will reimburse your card for the difference OR you can choose the pay by check option and mail in your check for the correct amount.
- The register now link is a NEW link, different from ones I have directed you to in the past or via old emails. So if you get an error message you may need to re-open your browser, or try using a different browser (Chrome or Safari, etc) or try a different device.
- If you live in SB County and have an AXXESS card you can get an AXXESS discount of $50 per child/class. To make sure you reserve your spot, you should register right away by clicking on the “register now” button. You can either choose to pay the full price and we will refund your credit card the difference OR you can choose the “pay by check” option at check out and mail us a check for the correct price. After you have completed the registration process, email Jessani at firstname.lastname@example.org with your 16 digit Axxess card number.
- If your child is part of a Home School program that reimburses organizations for extra curricular programs, register your child as normal and at checkout choose the “pay by check” payment option. Follow protocol required with your Home School network and when we receive a check on your behalf we will update your child’s registration as “paid”.
- If you have a credit with us, either because you have a gift certificate or a session you previously paid for was cancelled. Please complete the full registration process as usual and choose the “pay by check” option at check out. This reserves your spot in the class. Then email Jessani so that she can credit your account or help you pay your balance.
- If you apply for financial aid your spot is saved in the class until 48 hours after we have approved your request. After 48 hours if you have not logged back in to complete the registration process (even if you do not owe any money) per the instructions, you will be dropped from the class and the spot opens up again or automatically goes to the next person on the waitlist. Please do not forget this last step!
- If the class you want is full please add your child to the waitlist. In many cases those on the waitlist end up getting in the class. When we are able to, we will add classes to accommodate those on the waitlist.
- You should receive an automatic email confirmation once you have completed registration. If you do not receive this email check your spam/trash email and if you still do not find it contact us as it most likely means there was a glitch with the registration/payment process and your child may not be registered yet.
- If you are not receiving the correct military discount price & you are a military family please let Jessani know at email@example.com. To make sure your child’s spot in the class is reserved please go ahead with registration and choose the pay by check option at check out & then contact Jessani to let her know.
If you have any questions or problems with registration, please contact Jessani Johnson in one of the following ways:
Phone or Text: (805) 637-5042